OBERD Attends the 2021 American Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Annual Meeting
OBERD is attending the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (ASES) Annual Meeting on December 15-17, 2021 in Tampa, Florida.
Who will be there?
Leading nationally recognized experts including orthopedic surgeons and residents, athletic trainers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, advanced practice nurses, physician’s assistants, and physicians with a particular interest in shoulder and elbow disorders.
What will you learn?
- In-depth coverage of the latest non-surgical and surgical modalities for patients.
- Computer adaptive testing (CAT) saves 40%-60% in patient effort
- Patient reported outcomes provide score trends, contextualized patient outcome changes over time, and help capture key measurements on a procedure-by-procedure basis to benchmark and market yourself
- How the ShoulderJAM registry is highly efficient, receives high compliance, has no installation, no upfront costs, and access to de-identified data for research
Why did ASES choose OBERD?
ASES chose OBERD in 2018 to provide a patient reported outcomes (PRO) data collection system to improve their patient experience using real time data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
ASES members benefit from OBERD features such as:
- Documenting patient improvements for payers and messages to the community
- Minimizing the patient burden with Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) while increasing completion rate
- Accessing custom physician forms developed by ASES surgeons
- Benchmarking you outcomes against OBERD’s database of over 1 billion data points
- Special rates for being an ASES member
The American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES) is a society made up of leading national and international Orthopaedic surgeons who specialize in surgery of the shoulder and elbow. Through continuing medical education, the ASES Annual Meetings serve as a forum where persons involved in this field of medicine can meet, discuss new ideas and present scientific material. The membership, which is by invitation only, currently consists of 1,129 members.
The Mission of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons is to support quality shoulder and elbow care through the ethical practice of leadership, medical education, research and quality, and patient advocacy.
For more information visit http://www.ases-assn.org/
About ShoulderJAM LLC
ShoulderJAM was established by renowned shoulder surgeons Dr. Joe Abboud (Rothman Institute), Dr. Anand Murthi (Medstar) and Dr. John Erik-Bell (Dartmouth-Hitchcock). The company exists to promote research in upper-extremity orthopaedic subspecialties.
About OBERD (Universal Research Solutions, LLC)
OBERD (a.k.a. Universal Research Solutions, LLC) owns, develops, implements and supports outcomes and clinical data collection software systems. OBERD optimizes the data collection necessary to empower evidence-based medical practice, improve the quality and efficacy of care and advance clinical decision-making and patient understanding. OBERD has been collecting patient outcomes data in orthopaedics for over 11 years, with over 4 million active patients and 1 billion data points. It includes a QCDR, with CMS-approved measures specific to orthopaedics. For more information, visit www.oberd.com or follow the company on Twitter @oberdnews and LinkedIn.