Who We Are
Oberd, a product of Universal Research Solutions, LLC (URS), is used by your healthcare institution to provide patients with an efficient way to complete forms and other material related to treatment outcomes, education, satisfaction and the healthcare provider's standard of care.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
URS is committed to protecting the privacy of any health information we receive or create from any source and this commitment is a central component of our business. Further, we are required by law to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any and all health information and we have established a number of systems to fully and effectively meet our legal and ethical obligations to any patient whose health information is transmitted to us. Oberd also complies with the new General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679, GDPR).
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE RECEIVE
We are in the business of assisting healthcare organizations and patients with the capture and flow of electronic information. Information we receive is used to facilitate the provider/patient relationship, to improve communication and education relating to medical products and services, and also to improve the quality and efficiency of the patient's care. The information may help medical provider's make decisions related to care but medical providers use other knowledge and experience as well; Oberd data is not the sole basis for decisions related to a patient's treatment plan.
Technical usage information includes:
- IP address;
- device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system (including versions);
- standard web information, such as browser type and pages accessed;
- Cookies are used to provide relevant statistics of technical usage.
It is in our legitimate interest to effectively process data and provide useful content. The technical usage data helps us to do so in the following ways:
- personalize Websites and Applications (i.e. Apps);
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity in connection with our Websites and Apps to improve our services;
- administer and internally manage our Websites and Apps in order to conduct troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey analysis;
- keep our Websites and Apps safe and secure; and/or
- measure and understand the effectiveness of the content we serve.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE COLLECT DATA
The collected information is often kept indefinitely unless otherwise stated in our legal contract with the Covered Entity or healthcare organization. De-identified, aggregated historical data is often used for treatment and quality purposes to allow healthcare professionals provide better care.
HOW TO REMOVE AND OTHER RIGHTS
Any requests of patients to access, transmit, remove or modify personal data or restrict its processing must pass through the treating provider's office.
Patients may withdrawal consent at any time without affecting information provided prior to consent withdrawal by seeing the Privacy tab next to where forms are accessed. Non-patient users are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org to withdrawal consent. Note that consent withdrawal will disable access to the system.
Contact Us Today!
Would you like to see a demonstration or have questions?
Let our solutions experts help you get started with OBERD today!